Take advantage of feature-rich X.25 connectivity for OpenVMS.
HP X.25 for OpenVMS Alpha Systems enables appropriately configured systems to connect to an X.25 Packet Switched Data Network (PSDN)via an X.25 Relay node on the same Local Area Network (LAN), via a DNAPhase IV X.25 connector node, or directly using a synchronous controllercard.
The product supports communication via PSDNs conforming to ITU/TSS recommendation X.25 1980, 1984, and 1988, or to international standardISO 8208. Refer to the SUPPORTED PUBLIC NETWORKS section for the listof supported PSDNs.
HP X.25 for OpenVMS Alpha Systems also provides the device drivers and specific data link protocol support for HP 's synchronous communications options for OpenVMS Alpha systems.
HP X.25 for OpenVMS Alpha Systems software allows an OpenVMS Alpha system to:
- Connect to other X.25 implementations using RFC 1613 (also known as XOT) via a TCP/IP wide area network.
- Act as a Gateway Access Protocol (GAP) server for Phase V GAP Clients
- Act as an X.25 Connector system for DECnet-Plus X.25 Access systems
- Act as a packet--mode DTE connected to a supported PSDN.
- Support ISO 8208 DTE to DTE point--to--point operation.
- Act as a packet--mode DTE connected to a LAN.
- Act as an X.25 Relay node conforming to ISO Technical Report 10029.
- Provide an X.25 sub--network for DECnet-Plus CONS and CLNS operation.
- Provide a DEC--HDLC point--to--point data link for DECnet-Plus CLNS operation.
- Act as a combination of the above, chosen on a per--DTE basis.
Country List Price for USA.
|Part#||Part Description||Loan-EMEA Only||SPD|
|QL-0THA9-AA||X.25 for OpenVMS/Alpha Full Function System Licence||1803|
For further information on how to order this product, please contact your local authorised HP Business Partner. Click here for more information if you don't have a local contact.