Delivers faster compile time, faster runtime, and reduced object size
HP C++ for OpenVMS VAX/Alpha Operating Systems is a native programming language product, which generates optimized position-independent code without employing an intermediate translation to C. HP C++ is based on The Annotated C++ Reference Manual (ARM), Ellis and Stroustrup. In addition to ARM, HP C++ also supports CFRONT and MS dialects.
HP C++ includes:
- A subset of the ANSI C++ Standard Library, including the string library, numeric_limits, auto_ptr, standard exception classes, complex math library, and the Standard Template Library (STL) updated to a subset of the September 1996 ANSI
C++ draft. Portions of the ANSI C++ Standard Library have been implemented using source licensed from and copyrighted by Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
- A HP C++ Class Library containing the following packages: iostream, complex, generic, objection, stopwatch, string, task, messages, and vector.
- ANSI/ISO C header files enhanced for use with the HP C++ compiler. These headers are currently packaged with HP C++ to make them avail able for use with HP C++. Packaging of the headers is subject to change as they become available in subsequent releases of related products.
- Features to facilitate porting to HP C++ from other C++ implementations. The /STANDARD=CFRONT option relaxes error checking for better compatibility with C++ compilers based on the AT&T "cfront" trans lator. The /STANDARD=MS option provides better compatibility with Microsoft's Visual C++ (TM).
- Automatic instantiation of templates
- A name demangler that enables other tools (besides the compiler and debugger) to present demangled names to the user.
Country List Price for USA.
|Part#||Part Description||Loan-EMEA Only||SPD|
|QL-0HQAE-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/Apha Workgroup Licence||4718|
|QL-0HQAG-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/Apha Departmental Licence||9450|
|QL-0HQAQ-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/Apha Enterprise Licence||14168|
|QL-MJ1A2-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/VAX Departmental Licence||17069|
|QL-MJ1A5-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/VAX Enterprise Licence||28335|
|QL-MJ1AA-2B||HP C++ for OpenVMS/VAX and Alpha Personal Licence||1880|
|QL-MJ1AA-3B||HP C++ for OpenVMS/VAX and Alpha Concurrent Licence||2074|
|QL-MJ1AB-AA||HP C++ for OpenVMS/VAX Workgroup Licence||5670|
For further information on how to order this product, please contact your local authorised HP Business Partner. Click here for more information if you don't have a local contact.