The HP TP Desktop Connector is a set of layered software product that enables desktop system users (clients) to access HP ACMS, HP ACMSxp, or HP Portable TP transaction processing systems from the native desktop system environment.
The TP Desktop Connector product supports a wide range of desktop platforms, network transports, and desktop tools. For example:
- Desktop platforms - Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
- OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX.
- Network transports - TCP/IP, DECnet, SPX/IPX, PPP.
- Desktop tools - Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, SQLWindows, JAM, Visual C++, Delphi, Developer 2000.
There are two TP Desktop Connector options. They are packaged according to the transaction processing system they support.
- TP Desktop Connector for ACMS.
- TP Desktop Connector for ACMSxp.
Country List Price for USA.
|Part#||Part Description||Loan-EMEA Only||SPD|
For further information on how to order this product, please contact your local authorised HP Business Partner. Click here for more information if you don't have a local contact.