TDi Technologies, Inc.
TDi Technologies develops IT management solutions that enable organizations in the healthcare, military, government, and manufacturing sectors to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their enterprise systems. TDi's web-based monitoring and management solutions feature innovative technology such as remote access to managed devices, robust security elements, real-time notification to prevent device failures, automated device-failure responses, and detailed activity reporting to help organizations meet their service level agreement (SLA) requirements.
TDi has partnered with global industry leader Hewlett-Packard Company to develop and promote device and application management software solutions for HP OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers and AlphaServer systems. Leveraging the power, reliability, and flexibility of HP systems, TDi solutions give organizations a worldwide business advantage by streamlining the management of their mission-critical enterprise environments.
Integrity server ready
AlphaServer system ready
ConsoleWorks is a system, network, device, and application management solution that enables organizations to monitor and manage their IT infrastructure. ConsoleWorks is an out-of-band monitoring and management solution providing real-time data for the servers, network devices, applications, and other devices it manages. This cost-saving solution can be fully implemented within three to five days and complements currently installed monitoring tools.
ConsoleWorks provides the following features:
- Real-time monitoring—monitors and manages devices, applications, or servers that have a console port, or support LAT, serial Syslog, or Telnet connections in real time through a web interface.
- Remote managing—monitors and manages any device from a remote location, eliminating downtime and lowering personnel costs.
- Logging and auditing—provides complete logging and audit trails for HIPAA and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Security—delivers access control on a user, machine, or application level, and provides encrypted communication through SSL and SSH security levels.
- SNMP integration—adds value and real-time capabilities to SNMP-based applications like HP OpenView, Tivoli, BMC Patrol, and CA Unicenter.
ConsoleWorks is one of the first solutions to be ported to OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers, adding state-of-the-art system management capabilities to these powerful servers. Combined with the stability, reliability, and power of OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers and AlphaServer systems, ConsoleWorks delivers real-time system-performance management that helps organizations maximize their hardware investments, reduce downtime, and increase the efficiency and productivity of their IT personnel.
TDi Technologies, Inc.
1600 10th Street
Plano, TX 75074
Tel: +1 (972) 881 1553
Tel: +1 (800) 695 1258 (United States and Canada)
Fax: +1 (972) 424 9181
» TDi Technologies website
Director of Solutions Marketing
Tel: +1 (972) 509 8534