Integrity server ready
AlphaServer system ready
Uniface is a powerful application development and deployment environment that is capable of integrating OpenVMS, mainframe, client/server, UNIX, Internet, and legacy applications into a
service-oriented architecture (SOA). Using a component-based approach, Uniface enables programmers to translate business processes into executable objects that are assembled automatically into an
Uniface provides application development, integration, business process management, and user interface frameworks with the following components:
- Enterprise Application Server (EAS)—hosts the application business logic software, typically in the form of software components.
- Integration suite—facilitates application access to legacy applications, software packages, and partner enterprise applications.
- Uniface Flow—enables graphical modeling of tasks into business processes for business process management (BPM). The tasks can be in a variety of applications and
technologies, that are seamlessly integrated.
- Uniface View—provides a personalized Web-based workspace to end-users.
With Uniface, enterprises realize the following business benefits, which enable organizations to successfully manage business and technology innovation, and to future-proof the most important
applications against unforeseen change:
- Increased productivity and reduced maintenance—Customers can reuse proven components within existing infrastructures, which increases application productivity and
diminishes the risk of error in new application development.
- Reduced time to market—Uniface's model-driven approach eases implementation of changes to application functionality, offering both time and cost savings.
- Technology independence—Developers can "develop once and deploy everywhere," which provides tremendous savings in the redevelopment of strategic applications.
- Leverage past investments—Enterprises can reuse legacy technology, functionality, and skills in new projects. This increases productivity and reduces the risk of
implementing new business-critical projects.
Uniface provides a platform- and database-independent environment that maximizes reusability of objects and eliminates the need to write code for routine business operations. It is used for
application development by large enterprises in every major industry. HP OpenVMS systems complement Uniface by providing enterprises with the reliability, manageability, and flexibility to achieve
fast time to market for global applications, and to service users 24 x 7.
» More about Uniface