HP OpenVMS Systems
Featured business partner
HP OpenVMS systems
Evolving business value
Formed in 1980, AFTECH is a leading software and database solutions provider, servicing credit unions and the financial industry. Creating leading-edge core processing as well as member services and lending technology, AFTECH delivers client/server products, including Internet home banking, electronic imaging systems, touch-screen interactive kiosks, and quick-cash dispensers.
As an independent company, AFTECH introduced audio response, disaster recovery, and integrated Internet access to the credit union community. Since becoming a subsidiary of Fiserv in 1998, AFTECH has continued the tradition of technological innovation.
Long-time use of industry-standard tools has positioned AFTECH to deliver new, advanced solutions as technology emerges. AFTECH solutions, combined with highly reliable, scalable technology from HP, deliver unlimited data accessibility to credit unions.
Integrity server ready
AlphaServer system ready
Advantage from AFTECH is a comprehensive, client/server core processing system designed for credit unions by credit union experts. Advantage is built from the ground up for a credit union's specific needs, providing front-desk and back-office operational flexibility, ease of use, and reliable performance. Users can quickly apply the Advantage interface to access a seamless system of teller, loan, and member service modules, reducing transaction-processing time.
Advantage contains the following modules and applications:
- Advantage Cross Sell and Marketing Contact—provides the ability to choose products to offer credit union members and to track the effectiveness of those offers
- Advantage Asset Recovery—gives credit union collectors the ability to easily and effectively track all collections
- Advantage Email—supports electronic communication between credit unions and credit union members for notices, overdraft vouchers, and other defined communications
- aftech@lobby—offers credit union members a direct connection to cash without network fees
- aftech@net— enables credit union members to access credit union services through a PC or any wireless device
- aftech@lobby and aftech@net—enable members to access their own accounts, check rates and services, and connect to the Internet
- Cash Source Plus—offers credit union members efficient, on-site or remote access to cash
- Exceptional Automated Clearing House Network (ACH) warehousing and processing
- A variety of ATM, credit card, and debit card processing options
- A top-notch loan system that includes risk-based lending, online applications, Internet-integrated credit bureau reporting, and credit scoring
- Excellent support for best-of-breed third-party applications that can be integrated through the AFTECH direct application program interface (API)
AFTECH's complete package of network services offers the design and consulting that credit unions need to link to a modern data and information-processing network with teller, loan, and member service functions. Credit Unions that use AFTECH Advantage on reliable, fast, scalable, and flexible HP OpenVMS platforms improve customer service, increase productivity, and keep a competitive edge.
375 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355-1306
Tel: 1 (877) AFTECH1
Fax: +1 (610) 993 9444
AFTECH Web site
Director of Marketing