For OpenVMS on Integrity servers:
For OpenVMS Alpha:
- HP provides support for Ant for OpenVMS Version 1.7-1 under OpenVMS Integrity server Foundation Operating Environment (FOE)
service agreements through standard support channels.
- Download is a courtesy distribution mechanism for the Ant for OpenVMS.
Kits or updates other than security patch kits obtained via download are unsupported.
- The OpenVMS Integrity server Operating Environments media kit is the official
distribution mechanism for the Ant 1.7-1 for OpenVMS.
Supported kits and updates must be obtained from the media kit
or from software product update services.
- HP provides support for Ant 1.7-1 for OpenVMS under
OpenVMS Alpha service agreements through standard support channels.
- Download is an official distribution mechanism for Ant 1.7-1 for OpenVMS,
including updates in addition to the OpenVMS Alpha media kit.
Source code kits, if available, are provided in the spirit of the open source community, but
are not supported by HP.
A variety of service options are available from
For more information,
contact your local HP account representative or distributor.
Information is also available from
Software Support Services.
You can informally exchange information with other users in the OpenVMS newsgroup
HP is committed to protecting your privacy. Learn more.
If you would like to provide comments or technical feedback to
the Ant for OpenVMS engineering team, please
» Return to the Ant for OpenVMS home page