The data provided for ship history and operating system support is the original public rollout data. Software product names used in the report have been abbreviated for reporting purposes. The reports are updated quarterly. The reports do not track Software Patch information, which should be checked separately when an software version update is planned.
For OpenVMS software patches please use the following sites:
- » Support (software and drivers) site
- » OpenVMS patches
For information on third party offerings, please visit the following sites:
- » OpenVMS Partner Products
For more detail on the OpenVMS Operating System, please see the OpenVMS System Software page.
OpenVMS business practices and licensing practices are described at the Software Licensing site.
None Hewlett-Packard Company ("HP") or any other direct or indirect subsidiary of HP shall be liable
for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. The information in this document is provided "as
is" without warranty of any kind and is subject to change without notice. The warranties for HP products
are set forth in the express limited warranty statements accompanying such products. Nothing herein should be
construed as constituting an additional warranty.
The following are third-party trademarks:
- Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Motif is a trademark of the Open Group.
- ORACLE is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation.
- OSI is a registered trademark of CA Management, Inc.
- POSIX is a registered certification mark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
- PostScript is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Incorporated.
All other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.