Compaq Office Server enables users to:
- Collaborate in an office environment that includes OpenVMS VAX and
OpenVMS Alpha systems, and Personal Computer systems using either Windows Intel
or Windows Alpha architecture
- Participate in a robust and scalable messaging service supporting a
wide variety of mail clients on a choice of server platforms
- Communicate with a choice of messaging backbones and directories
See the following pages for more information about Compaq Office Server
- » new features in v6.1
Provides an overview of the new features offered by V6.1 of the Compaq Office
- » product overview
Describes the main
features of Office Server.
- » frequently-asked questions
questions that people have asked about Office Server.
- » installation requirements
system requirements for installing and running Compaq Office Server.
- » Software Product
Gives detailed product information.
» discuss this
product with other users and developers
» back to the
Directory and Messaging page